Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2009

something constructive

well, it's Friday the 13th and the house is totally empty except the 3 staff here.  all the ladies are working.  what a great oppertunity to be grading some homework, or reading, but here i am, blogging.  it's just so much more fun than doing something a little more worth while.  maybe after a bit :)

yesterday i went to the eye doctor (a new fav. past time of mine...lol) anyway, all of the sudden she went like super melodramtaic!!!!!!!  it was great.  it was almost like a gico commercial with the cavemen.  anyway, here is the warning i walked away with: so many people think being an eye doctor (i'm not even going to try to attempt to spell it) is all about which looks better one or two, tell me when they line up, which line can you read, tell me when you see my fingers.  she even pointed out the fact that she has a blister from it, and sometimes being an eye doctor hurts.  i told her my younger brother's new asperation in life is to be an eye doctor.  she said "do me a favor and warn him about the blisters, he can get blisters."  we were all in an uproar because it was so great!

okay on a side note. i got my college transcripts from Carl Sandburg College yesterday.  and boy, i knew i didn't do very good, but i did horrible in college!!!  i'm so glad that Liberty took me on and didn't count me as a lost case!  my GPA was absolutly horrible.  i remember doing not so good, but this was all C's and below!!! oh my goodness, was that an eye opener.  they say that when people get saved their intelengece increases by like 70% and i'm in full agreement.  but it did not say that all the sudden you can spell!!!

well, now that i've played for a few moments, it's back to the old grind stone...

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*