Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

rekindeled

Missions is burning in my heart again. maybe it's just because it's almost my absolute favorite time of the year (missions conference) or because the team just gave a presentation on Oaxaca and it brought back so many wonderful memories. i'm not sure what it is, but it's there. i love it, i cherrish it. oh to proclaim it from the moutatin tops that Jesus is Lord!!!! here i am Lord send me!!! here is a song that i enjoy a lot, and we have sang it a few times at church, hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*