Total Pageviews

Friday, November 28, 2008

Give thanks to our Lord our God and King

well, I'm back in the swing of things. it took a few days, one night i heard a knock on my door, so i woke up and thought "oh no! i have to go talk to these people and they aren't going to understand me!!!" i was really distraught about it, but then i realized i was home. another time the phone rang and woke me up from a nap, and i couldn't figure out where i was. it was really hard to get back. i think yesterday was the day where i was all together. we got home safe and didn't see any deer or anything!

thanksgiving was really nice. 90% of the ladies had visits, so that was nice for them. Mom and Dad came, it was so good to see them both. going to another country really does impact your life if you want to admit it or not! I'm so grateful for all that i have. mom and dad sat around and told stories about me when i was little. the ladies really enjoyed it. they all laughed and laughed. dad was in rare form. he jumped up on his soap box in a moments notice.

today i got a call and i was asked, so are you ready for your Christmas tree? i freaked out! oh no! where is the tree stand, how did we move the furniture last year! what to do. well Jene and i got our heads together and figured it out. we got our tree in, and guess what! it's perfect! it's so very pretty, i think the prettiest tree i have ever seen. we got it from the 4-H farm. i think tomorrow we will decorate it, and I'll leave the house for Ashlee to decorate when she gets back to do with the ladies.

well, i think that's it for the night. i hope your thanksgiving was as good as mine!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*