Total Pageviews

Friday, December 12, 2008

tomatoe sauce, heartburn and peanut butter

Good evening fellow blog readers. thought i would make some light hearted comments this evening.

today i had pizza for lunch, it was a late lunch, but none the less it was lunch and I've been having this insane craving for spaghetti o's. so i ate some at dinner, then came the heartburn, or i should say acid reflux, i said oh, no, not again! so i took some meds, and then the hic-ups! it happened like this the last time i had tomato soup! and the same thing! so i had my traditional spoonful of peanut butter to knock the hic-ups out. they are very loud and embarrassing! but the peanut butter knocks it out every single time. okay, enough about food, and onto another funny (or at least amusing) story.

this past week and a half I've gone to Quincy 6 times! wow, that's a lot, and most of the time i took my own car. which is a standard without power steering, so the other night I'm laying in bed, and my biceps were hurting! i couldn't figure out why, then yesterday while i was driving my car i figured it out! it's from shifting and from turning the steering wheel! then another thing happened the other day, i was driving a company vehicle back from Quincy and i went to push the clutch (it's an automatic), and i stomped on the break! wow! was i shocked when my head jerked forward, I'm so glad no one else was with me otherwise they would have gotten whip-lash, and today i went to put the car in 2nd gear and couldn't get it to shift.... I'm either really tired, or i need to learn to pay attention more to what I'm doing!

tomorrow i get to go see the Nutcracker in Kansas City with a friend and her boyfriend, the ticket was an early birthday present.

sorry this blog had no point, but felt obligated to write something,
until next time...

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*