Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 28, 2008

looking forward

well, it's almost 2009. there have been many ups and downs to good 'ol 08, but i am looking forward to the next year. it's hard to tell what God has in store. better brace ourselves eh??? just thought i would jot down a few thoughts.

tomorrow I'll drive to St. Louis and pick up my "little" brother. I'm excited about seeing him, just hope he's awake to visit some. we are "having" Christmas at dad's on Tuesday and mom's on Wed. then it's back home for me. it'll be good to have a little break.

there are so many things to look forward to next year. i may begin on-line classes at Liberty University majoring in psychology. I'm excited, but nervous. it's been 10 years since I've been a student, but if it's Gods will He will make a way where there seems to be no way.

the ladies are all doing well. holiday seasons are just hard for people in recovery programs, but it's okay. we'll all survive, and hopefully next year will be better for them.

i guess that's about all i have to say.
happy new year!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*