Total Pageviews

Monday, January 05, 2009

me again

well, i guess it's time i write something.  i'm sitting at my "new" desk with a fresh coat of Old English on it.  it's great, i love this desk.  my dad gave it to me.  it's big and roomy, and i suppose when i take my whopping one class at Liberty online, i'm going to need it :)  not much has gone on i guess.  well, it's been busy, but nothing to note worthy.  

Tina and i went and did a video testimonial this afternoon for something on the web.  that was interesting.  it took a little while.  we are going to share in church on Wed. evening, talk about nerve wracking.  i thought devotions with the kids were bad....hmmmm.

well, honestly not to much else.  saw my mom and my bro today that was nice.

i'm really boring tonight, but i am going to try to post a video or something to see if i'm "techy" enough to figure out the video button on this thing..... here we go



this is a video that i made out of pics that i had of him.  it was quiet fun, but very time consuming.  soon i will make one of Oaxaca and i'll post it.  enjoy watching.
 

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*