Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2009

ode to Jode

this is my friend Jody.  today is her birthday.   i won't tell you how old she is though, because i like being her friend.  
i'm not very good at poetry, so i won't try to write a poem, but i will tell you why she's my friend:
1) everywhere we go we have a good time, yes, even to a funeral!
2) she's a riot, and you never know what she's going to say!
3) it's fun to tease her about bacon.  she hates it, but i always invite her over when we have it just to hear her politely say "no thank you".
4) she's only serious when needed, otherwise she loves to laugh.
5) she's got a crazy family, crazy as in fun though-not mad.  so it doesn't make mine look near as bad.
6) she lets me be me.
7) she looks sophisticated, but isn't. don't tell everybody though.
8) we can walk around the c-store looking at things and eat ice cream, and then pay for it, and she thinks its fun!
9) she likes apples
10) she loves God.

i wish that all of you could get to know my friend Jody, but she's great, just take my word for it!

No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*