Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

college bound


hello to all of my faithful blog followers.   so, how's it goin?  just thought i would update you on my life.  i'm learning a lot about DFS through my job, and i'm being re-introduced to the whole court scene.  but it's for work, i'm not in trouble or nothing.  anyway,  last night i filled out my application for Liberty University.  wow!  it's getting real now!  i'll start one class in the fall and see how that goes.  pray for me!  i know it will be good and it will be a challenge.  i think it's time for a challenge again.

well, other than that, not much else.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

That sounds awesome!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*