Total Pageviews

Friday, May 01, 2009

ahh, memories

someone once told me that it takes a lifetime to make memories, i believe mom and i made at least 3 if not more yesterday.  i know that it is a day that will go down in history for both of us.  but we lived....see the story below!!! 


one of my big things that i wanted to find was my clarinet from high school.  i even remembered what it was in and everything, so i thought no problem finding right?  wrong!  i didn't count on the container to be broken down into a million pieces, but mom spotted it.  good eye mom!  so i go and i'm really excited about it, but there is all this stuff on top of it, and well, i was a little nervous about moving everything with my hand so i got a pvc pipe and was moving all the debris off.  and i saw this big ugly creepy bug with like a bazillion legs (okay, maybe i'm exaggerating just a little) anyway, it was creepy and i screamed and ran out of the garage.  mom thought i was just so excited to see my clarinet that i screamed, but after she saw me running she thought maybe there was something more to it, so i told her about the big ugly creepy bug.  i asked if she would be the most wonderful mom in the world and clean it off for me so i could see inside, and she did.  and she is the most wonderful mom in the world.  anyway, i was a little wigged out so she opened the case for me.  the clarinet was in sad shape, i hope we can get it fixed.







No comments:

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Bethel, Missouri, United States
i'm 30 and i work at women's recovery center in a cornfield in Missouri, yes that's right, Missouri. i grew up in Warsaw IL. i love my job and the ministry that i work for. we help the hurting get healed. it's called Heartland. i love God and my family. hope you find this informing. happy reading. Visit our website at www.heartland-ministries.org one day i may aspire to even write a book *sigh*